Yes, I’m a little late throwing this up, but I have a really great excuse– I’m moving to California! Cue the”Beverly Hillbillies” theme song! Living in a warm and sunny area is my dream, and we were lucky enough to find a great town to raise our daughters in and, since we don’t have to commute to any offices, it is affordable. It is going to be a huge change, but we can’t be more excited!
So, do I change my blog name? A dilemma! No, I don’t think I will. Gray is still my favorite color and I think it still defines me and my brand. But it is a little funny! I honestly never thought I would have the opportunity to live anywhere else, so I will happily keep my “Gray” name while I bask in the sunshine of my new southern California home.
Let’s have one last Sew it Chic in a Week, and when I return to blogging in a couple weeks from my new place, we’ll think of something else fun. Suggestions welcome!
Here are the informal rules for the link up party:
- Women’s garments only
- Made or blogged in the past week only – to avoid reposts.
- The party is open for a week, until next Saturday.
- You don’t have to blog to join in! Link up your Pattern Review, your Kollabora project or even an Instagram pic. I know there are so many lovely things made that we never see because not everyone is crazy enough to blog. I also have one person who emails me the pictures so I can get them up here.
Optional additional ideas:
- If you are on a blogging platform that supports links, please link back to www.grayallday.com by using the Sew it Chic in a Week button in the sidebar, or just a simple mention in the text of your post. That way more people will find the party!
- Look around and share a comment or 2 with a neighbor. I don’t mind admitting that I savor blog comments as much as sunshine on my face. They are encouraging and build community.